BEFORE YOU START
• Surfaces to be covered with traditional wallpaper must be clean and smooth. Loose paint or other wallcoverings must be removed.
• Nailheads, nicks, gouges, and other surface imperfections should be filled, sanded smooth, and sealed.
• On new walls, drywall joints should be taped, bedded, and sanded smooth.
• This wallpaper can be installed over almost any surface that has been properly prepared.
• Do not install this wallpaper over ballpoint pen markings, wax crayons, ink markers, oil-based stains, or any foreign matter that may bleed through the vinyl.
• If your wall isn’t smooth, you’ll need to either size the wall or apply a wallpaper liner which might require a primer layer as well.