Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and weâll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
• Allow newly painted surfaces to fully cure (dry) for a minimum of 4 weeks before you start installation.
• For walls painted with low or zero-VOC paints, use a mixture of 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% water to prepare the walls before installation.
• Make sure electrical outlets are off and remove any wall fixtures.
• Sand down any bumps with fine sandpaper to create a smooth wall.
• Clean (with a sponge and gentle all-purpose cleaner), dry and smooth all surfaces.